EVOOTRENDS is the opportunity not to be missed to meet and compare national and international experiences, to enhance the excellence productions in the olive sector, in the wider world of olive trees and mills, in the production of extra virgin olive oil: a highly useful moment of exchange of resources and skills.
It is the ideal place where professionals and entrepreneurs of the sector may meet, express their needs, create synergies and implement the respective knowledge.
Each participant will be able to explore multiple areas and enjoy the advantages of multimedia to live a new experience, entirely dedicated to meeting, learning, participation, sharing.
In fact, starting from accreditation, the event can be experienced at 360 degrees: from the spectacular view of the contents in the plenary, to the smaller group meetings, gradually up to the one-to-one meetings.
• Olive growers
• Faculty of Agriculture
• Faculty of Biology
• Faculty of Biotechnology
• Faculty of Economics and Commerce
• Agricultural Institutes
• Technical Institutes for Commerce
• Hotel Institutes
• Olive grove management (agricultural equipment, agricultural machinery and pruning, plant protection products, fertilizers and soil improvers, irrigation, pest monitoring)
• Plant producers (nurserymen, traceability systems, bonsai)
• Olive harvest (machinery and harvest)
• Packaging (bottling machinery, labels, specialized shipping companies)
• Transformation (deramifiers and defoliators)
• Quality Assessment (Oxitester, Mir)
• Waste management (biomass, barrel wagons, water polyphenol extraction, waste water containment silos, heating systems, photovoltaic, waste oil, fertilizers, pits extractor)
• Storage (Silos, Storage gas, Transfer pumps, Filters, Cans, Bag in box, Glass bottles, Caps)
• Mandatory Traceability (Registers, BlockChain, Agriculture 4.0)
• Organoleptic analysis (tasting schools, glasses, panel rooms materials, Coi standards)
• Table olives (drums, silos, salt, starter enzymes)
• Work safety (accident prevention equipment)
• No Food use (cosmetics, pharmacology, detergents, cooking materials, oil and art)
• Enhancement (GDO oil stores / Restaurants)
• Catering (leading catering companies)
• Start up, Oil tourism, Oil stores
• Research Bodies