EVOO TRENDS 2020 will see the widest engagement of actors from the entire olive oil world: olive growers, nursery, oil-mill and processing professionals, along with bottling and packing firms’ representatives. Students from specialised high schools and from universities will also participate.
An innovative and highly usable symposium, to enhance the best productions and create a fruitful opportunity of exchange of national and international experiences.
Each participant will be able to explore multiple areas and enjoy the advantages of multimedia to live a new experience, entirely dedicated to meeting, learning, participation, sharing.
In fact, starting from accreditation, the event can be experienced at 360 degrees: from the spectacular view of the contents in the plenary, to the smaller group meetings, gradually up to the one-to-one meetings.
• Olive growers
• Faculty of Agriculture
• Faculty of Biology
• Faculty of Biotechnology
• Faculty of Economics and Commerce
• Agricultural Institutes
• Technical Institutes for Commerce
• Hotel Institutes
• Olive grove management (agricultural equipment, agricultural machinery and pruning, plant protection products, fertilizers and soil improvers, irrigation, pest monitoring)
• Plant producers (nurserymen, traceability systems, bonsai)
• Olive harvest (machinery and harvest)
• Packaging (bottling machinery, labels, specialized shipping companies)
• Transformation (deramifiers and defoliators)
• Quality Assessment (Oxitester, Mir)
• Waste management (biomass, barrel wagons, water polyphenol extraction, waste water containment silos, heating systems, photovoltaic, waste oil, fertilizers, pits extractor)
• Storage (Silos, Storage gas, Transfer pumps, Filters, Cans, Bag in box, Glass bottles, Caps)
• Mandatory Traceability (Registers, BlockChain, Agriculture 4.0)
• Organoleptic analysis (tasting schools, glasses, panel rooms materials, Coi standards)
• Table olives (drums, silos, salt, starter enzymes)
• Work safety (accident prevention equipment)
• No Food use (cosmetics, pharmacology, detergents, cooking materials, oil and art)
• Enhancement (GDO oil stores / Restaurants)
• Catering (leading catering companies)
• Start up, Oil tourism, Oil stores
• Research Bodies