Opening hours: 11.00 am – 07.00 pm
FREE ACCESS for professionals (italian and international) and general public
Exhibition venue: Garum – Biblioteca e Museo della Cucina (Boscolo Circo Massimo)
Via dei Cerchi, 87 - 00186 Rome
The 2022 edition of EVOOTRENDS is part of an extensive promotional program dedicated to the sector and supported by all territorial institutions as well as by the relevant trade associations. It will be organized from 13 to 15 September within an INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON THE CONSUMPTION OF OLIVE OIL, organized over several sessions, with daily appointments dedicated to the nutritional and health qualities of Evo oil, concurrently with the celebration of the thirtieth anniversary of Ercole Olivario, one of the most prestigious Italy’s competitions.
An innovative meeting place for specialized operators and the public, dedicated to the culture of oil at 360 degrees, to increase the competence of professionals in the sector, to educate consumers to make informed choices, while promoting the relaunch of the Italian olive growing.
During the three days of exhibition (13-15 September), the participating companies of the Lazio region (which boasts 4 Protected Designations of Origin – Sabina, Canino, Tuscia, Collin Pontine – and a Protected Geographical Indication – Olio di Roma) will have the opportunity to promote and sell their product to Italian and foreign operators as well as to the public.
EVOOTRENDS will offer exhibiting companies the opportunity to meet with international delegations attending the event.
The Promoters (Unaprol, Fondazione Evooschool, Coldiretti Lazio, CCIAA Roma / Agrocamera), through their respective networks and partnerships, will guarantee the involvement of different user segments linked to the consumption of EVO oil. There will be: territorial grower federations, the network of agri-tourism facilities, universities and research centers, operators and associations of the Ho.Re.Ca channel, students of technical schools (agriculture and ho.re.ca), and the general public, all involved in the various activities specifically dedicated to them.
• Olive growers
• Faculty of Agriculture
• Faculty of Biology
• Faculty of Biotechnology
• Faculty of Economics and Commerce
• Agricultural Institutes
• Technical Institutes for Commerce
• Hotel Institutes
• Olive grove management (agricultural equipment, agricultural machinery and pruning, plant protection products, fertilizers and soil improvers, irrigation, pest monitoring)
• Plant producers (nurserymen, traceability systems, bonsai)
• Olive harvest (machinery and harvest)
• Packaging (bottling machinery, labels, specialized shipping companies)
• Transformation (deramifiers and defoliators)
• Quality Assessment (Oxitester, Mir)
• Waste management (biomass, barrel wagons, water polyphenol extraction, waste water containment silos, heating systems, photovoltaic, waste oil, fertilizers, pits extractor)
• Storage (Silos, Storage gas, Transfer pumps, Filters, Cans, Bag in box, Glass bottles, Caps)
• Mandatory Traceability (Registers, BlockChain, Agriculture 4.0)
• Organoleptic analysis (tasting schools, glasses, panel rooms materials, Coi standards)
• Table olives (drums, silos, salt, starter enzymes)
• Work safety (accident prevention equipment)
• No Food use (cosmetics, pharmacology, detergents, cooking materials, oil and art)
• Enhancement (GDO oil stores / Restaurants)
• Catering (leading catering companies)
• Start up, Oil tourism, Oil stores
• Research Bodies